Citrus Salad with Radicchio and Avocado Recipe
Start the New Year off right with a plate of our Striped Bass with Roasted Red Pepper Almond Sauce, paired with a Citrus Salad that is as gorgeous as it is delicious.
This clean, bright salad features crisp butter lettuce, radiantly violet radicchio, and creamy avocado, which teams up with the bass to provide a boost of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
Add in the ruby red grapefruit for some tangy sweetness, sliced almonds for crunch, and a drizzle of olive oil and sherry vinegar to bring all the flavors of this colorful combo together!
- 1 cup fresh grapefruit segments
- 2-3 handfuls butter lettuce
- 1 small head of radicchio
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1-2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- sea salt and black pepper
- Roughly chop the butter lettuce and radicchio, and transfer to a bowl. Add in the grapefruit, almonds, and avocado, and drizzle with the olive oil and sherry vinegar.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and give the ingredients a good toss. Adjust seasoning as needed.
Stay tuned for our Quinoa with Fresh Herbs and Capers Recipe!